Glendale Glitter and Glow Block Party 2014
(We are featured starting at time 1:10 and then throughout the video.)
We have more fun playing Irish music than should be legal, and we want your guests be part of the experience! If you like your Irish music high energy, but a bit more on the traditional side, Trotters Wake is the band for you. Our mix of new and old Drinking songs, Rebel songs, Ballads, and Traditional Instrumental tunes is sure to delight. Our tagline says it all:
Trotters Wake ...bringing the pub to your party!™
Awards from GigMasters (our preferred Booking partner)
· Saturday, January 21, 2017, 5:00-6:30pm
Private Wedding Cocktail Hour
· Friday, February 3, 2017, 9:00pm-1:00am
The Dubliner Irish Pub
3841 E Thunderbird Rd #111, Phoenix, AZ 85032, (602) 867-0984
Located just east of the 51 freeway on the southwest corner Thunderbird and 40th St
· Sunday, February 19, 2017, 6:00-9:00pm (day before President’s Day)
Tim Finnegan’s Irish Restaurant & Pub
9201 North 29th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85051-3472, (602) 997-2323
Located on 29th Ave, just north of Dunlap, in a small strip mall facing 29th Ave.
· Saturday, February 25, 2017, 6:30-9:00pm
St. Bridget’s Catholic Church St. Patrick’s Festival
2213 E. Lindsay Rd., Mesa, AZ 85213
Open to the public, but you must buy a ticket if you want to eat. Call Sandy Lamorte at (480) 924-9111 in advance to purchase a ticket.
· Sign up for our mailing list, become a fan on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter @trotterswake to get reminders.
· Getting married? See our Weddings page for our experience with Irish / Celtic weddings.
· Trotters Wake T-Shirts are available in Military Green, Rusty Bronze, and Heliconia Pink unisex sizes S-XXXL. See our Merchandise page.
· Caitlin booked us for her wedding through GigMasters...
“Trotters Wake helped make my wedding amazing. With these kinds of events, there are always so many details to be worked out, and sometimes plans can change last minute. Drew was amazingly accommodating along the way and handled all of my questions, concerns, or special requests graciously. So many of my guests stopped to compliment me about how wonderful the band was and how much fun they had. They helped make my day truly special and were completely professional in every possible way. I would highly recommend them. “